Project: Planta Patache
Place: Rockdale, Texas- Escuintla Guatemala.
Features: coal fired generation plant with an approximate capacity of 100 megawatts to be located Chile’s Region I
Construction Period: December 2008- January 2,011
Works to be performed:
• Preparation of the Due Diligence to prove the feasibility and cost for the acquisition, disassembly, transportation, and assembly of two generation plants
• Supervision of the disassembly and packaging of the plant at Rockdale, Texas.
• Engineering and design for the assembly of the plant in Chile.
• Logistics and transportation of the plant to Chile.
• Conversion of the plant equipment from 60Hz to 50Hz.
• Overhaul and retrofitting of several equipment.
• Purchase of new equipment.
• Plant’s construction and assembly.
• Plant’s commissioning, start-up, and capacity tests.